Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Confession

I am constantly in awe by the power of confession. I have gone countless times, yet I seem to forget how amazing it is until I go again. Although I try to go once a month, this does not usually happen since it is not offered at times that fit my schedule. It becomes an extra sacrifice, a specific outing, to go. I was blessed with the opportunity to go with Nathan on Saturday. It is always so wonderful to go with him, knowing for that moment we have both been absolved from all our past sins. What a great way to unite ourselves and continue to grow together!

Although it has only been a few days, I feel a change. I have had a chance to refocus my thoughts completely on God and to take notice in the small things around me. It has been an interesting few weeks while I have adjusted to being back at school, only seeing Nathan on short occassions, and going through a transitional time of my life. At times I have felt alone, but now I realize how very wrong I was. God is always there whether you are rejoicing, struggling, or suffering from a huge burden. The power of his love is undescribable! Trust in Him, and you will never want to turn back.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...