Saturday, October 2, 2010

My New (and very cheap) Crockpot!!

Since the death of my old crockpot, I've been trying to decide what I was going to replace it with. I looked into only replacing the ceramic part that broke, but it was going to cost $25 to purchase and ship and the company couldn't tell me when they'd have them in stock again. Then it was the debate of how much I wanted to spend on a new one. Ultimately, I decided that a fancy timer wasn't really necessary (although I did love mine) since I'm home most of the time anyway. All I needed was something that could heat up and be reliable.

I decided to start by looking at Kohl's. My mom had recently seen a flier with a 6 quart crockpot on sale. It was originally $39.99 and was marked down to $18.99. Not bad. Just last week I received a coupon in the mail for $10 off any purchase at Kohl's. Now, the crockpot would only be $8.99. Finally, my mom had a coupon for 30% off anything purchased with her Kohl's card. So I bought the $39.99 crockpot and it ended up costing me only $6.29!!
Welcome to the family Mr. $6.29 Crockpot. I sure hope you live up to your $39.99 retail price!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...