Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Muffin Tin Meals

There have been a few times that I've run across articles with moms talking about making snack trays for their children in muffin tins. The basic goal is to give them six different foods to eat but in a fun way. Peter is an extremely picky eater and I have yet to get him to successfully enjoy his veggies so I decided to try this out.
Peter watched me prepare everything in his tray as we discussed what each of the different foods were. I was surprised with how excited he was when I placed it in front of him. As I write, he is gnawing on a yellow pepper and is forgoing his favorite thing of all: string cheese! Could I actually have hit on something that might work!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this idea! Will definitely use this when I have kiddos of my own!

Unknown said...

guess what! You were the FIRST to tell me what was wrong w/ my FB link (and I fixed it!) so you get the book sweetie! email me at trshamp@gmail.com and I will send it to you girl! I am a woman of my word! Hugs Trish

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...