Friday, November 24, 2006

Good News About Sex and Marriage

In my spare time and often when I am procrastinating from homework, I read about Catholicism and how to fully bring God into my life. Ever since a Theology of the Body conference that I attended, I have been reading many books about courtship and understanding the human body the way that has God intended. Nathan recently read "Good News About Sex and Marriage" by Christopher West and insisted that I read it. Although I had already heard alot of what I read, it opened my eyes and my heart. I was truly able to understand the marital embrace in its true form and beauty. Although I am not married, I am so glad that I am gaining a foundation in which to help myself and most importantly help my husband get to heaven. I strongly encourage everyone whether you are married, single, discerning the priesthood, religious life, or married life to read this book and anything else by Christopher West or Pope John Paul II.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...