Sunday, December 10, 2006

Almost Done!

As Monday approaches, I realize that this is the final week of classes. This semester has been long and although it is not quite over, I know that it soon will be. I have papers to finish, conducting to do, observations to write, and a variety of other assignments, yet I'm looking at the positive side. With each paper that I write and note that I conduct, I am that much closer to my degree. Since I'll be student teaching during my final semester, I only have two semesters of classes left to complete. It continuously amazes me at how fast time really does fly. Ever since I began bringing God with me to the classroom and welcoming His help on my papers and in my life, everything has been easier and stress free. Without God, this last week of classes would be filled with stress and frustration, instead I can breathe easy knowing that I am doing His work.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...