Tuesday, December 5, 2006

The Nativity Story

Nathan and I went to see the new movie "The Nativity Story" Sunday evening. I've always found that a movie could never portray Jesus in the true beauty that He is, so relatively speaking, this film was pretty good. It was mostly based on Mary's life, beginning when she is married to Joseph and the Annunciation. My favorite part was the beauty of seeing the nativity scene that we all have set up in our houses during Christmas. Just to see the eyes of the shepards and wise men staring in awe at this precious child, was amazing. I'm glad we were able to start off Advent with something that could help us to focus on this beautiful season.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we were able to go too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...