Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pouch Slings


The sling for my Godson
I have recently begun an adventure of sewing my own pouch slings. My first attempts have been very successful including one for a friend and her baby (my soon to be born Godson).

With this new found enjoyment, I have been contemplating making and selling them. There are many slings out there, but this one is small enough for my purse and therefore very useful for on the go baby-wearing. I am also looking forward to using it with a newborn as it cradles a baby very well.

Peter showing off Mommy's sling
Now is where you come in. I have found many beautiful fabrics and prints online but have not yet purchased them in fear of an endeavor that may or may not succeed. Would you purchase a pouch sling for yourself or for someone you know? Do you think I'm crazy? Let me know all of your thoughts!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...