Friday, September 10, 2010

Soap Nuts

They're here! My new Soap Nuts have arrived!!

Peter's also excited about the new Soap Nuts!
I know, I know, it sounds weird. What are these nuts?

Soap Nuts are the dried berry of the Chinese Soapberry tree. Several months ago I discovered, by accident, that I should be a little more careful with what I wash my diapers with. So I went on a hunt. A friend of mine recommended using Maggie's Soap Nuts. I was skeptical at first, so I bought a small box. After bringing them home I immediately attacked my extremely dirty pail of diapers. To my surprise, they came out whiter than ever and they smelled like...nothing! There were no scents left behind to bother sensitive skin. For the first time, I experienced what "clean" is supposed to smell like!

After using my small box of Soap Nuts for months, I finally needed to order some more. This time, I went for the bag that can be used for up to 400 loads for only $34! What a bargain!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...